Showing all 7 results
Advanced Programs$90.00 – $400.00
These programs are designed to target three types of Students:
(1) Students who have developed a love for a specific area during their course of study and wish further to enhance their knowledge and ability in that area.
(2) Students who completed the 14 levels in the classical Foss-ha program wished to continue advanced studies in a specific area of the Arabic language.
(3) Students who feel they need extra support and help in some areas of the Arabic language during their course of study or after completion.
Classical Arabic$140.00 – $450.00
Classical Arabic is one of the oldest living languages in the world, which is the origin of many languages. And is the official language for 423 million people in more than 23 countries, and is spoken in all Islamic countries, because it is the spiritual language of Islam, the second largest religions in the world in terms of the number of converts, which make up almost a quarter of the world’s population (two billion Muslim) Standard Arabic is the official language for all written materials and official throughout the Arab world, it is also one of the official United Nations six languages, has been established as one of the first of the official languages in the world.
Local Egyptian Dialect$280.00 – $500.00
This program is geared towards providing our students with the necessary information and training needed to enhance rapid learning along with gradual skill-building techniques in the areas of:
- Oral communication skills.
- listening skills.
- cultural skills.
- Reading and comprehension skills.
- Writing skills.
This course will cover daily life situations that a foreigner living in Egypt is likely to encounter.
Seasonal Intensive Programs$350.00 – $780.00
Fajr Center has designed an intensive rapid program to match the summer and winter holidays, giving students the opportunity to learn Arabic in a very small time with high quality, and at a reasonable cost.
By combining our course with living in an Arabic-speaking environment, our students attain the highest level of fluency in the Arabic language per level of study.
To achieve this goal, the Fajr Center maximizes its efforts in this time period, through the intensified teamwork of its staff to create the most suitable environment for the coming students, who arrived specially for this program and plan to maximize their learning process in this limited time.
Special Programs$90.00 – $500.00
Are programs that are designed especially for a class of students to qualify for the study of certain books or entering college taught in Arabic or Arabic language is one of its articles.
Rehabilitation program for admission to the faculties of divinities in Turkey.
Teaching Arabic material faculties divinities program.
Teaching Arabic schools program material imams and preachers.
- Teaching Arabic material faculties of Humanities program (literature, international relations, politics, law, history, .., ..).
Teacher Training$300.00 – $550.00
- Learn methods of teaching foreign languages.
- Teaching language skills.
- Assess and evaluate the performance of students.
- Prepare lessons effectively.
- Good communication with students in the classroom.
- Providing scientific material interesting and attractive manner.
- Build a linguistic bridge to deal with a foreign student.
- Activation and participation of students in the classroom
- What should begin to teach him and what they should delay it.
- Good deal with different types of students.
- Dealing with the riots of students in the classroom.
- Knowledge of the problems facing the learner Arabic to non-native speakers and how to deal with it.
- Training in teaching Arabic as a second language.