The Egyptian spoken dialect is widely spoken and understood in every Arab country. For people intending to work in Egypt or elsewhere in the Arab world or touring the mother of civilization, ‘Ammeyah will prove to be useful.
This program is geared towards providing our students with the necessary information and training needed to enhance rapid learning along with gradual skill building techniques in the areas of:
- Oral communication skills.
- listening skills.
- cultural skills.
- Reading and comprehension skills.
- Writing skills.
This course will cover daily life situations that a foreigner living in Egypt is likely to encounter.
Kallimni Arabi” series by Samia Louis
- There are no prerequisites for this program.
- This program consists of Eight (1-8) levels.
- Each level consists of 54 class hours.
- Total of 432 class hours.