In our center are concerned with various branches of the Arabic language, each program concentrates on a specific area. Although they are taught among the different levels of the classical Foss-ha program, these programs are designed to concentrate on the study of these specific areas in a detailed and broad sense.
These programs are designed to target three types of Students:
(1) Students who have developed a love for a specific area among their course of study and wish to further enhance their knowledge and ability in that area.
(2) Students who completed the 14 levels in the classical Foss-ha program and wish to continue advanced studies in a specific area of the Arabic language.
(3) Students who feel they need extra support and help in some areas of the Arabic language during their course of study or after completion.
Knowledge of grammar is from the most noble of sciences, since it is directly related to the Noble Qur'an, And it is well known that the science of grammar was originally established in service of the Qur'an and the religion. Hence, the importance of studying such a book, not to mention studying it for its richness in old grammar, which without a doubt is indispensable.
- Explanation of Al-Ajroomiyah is indispensable to the foreign student of the Arabic language.
- Studying this book is related to the science of grammar, which is one of the most noble sciences.
- It is a science that was established in service of the Qur'an and the religion.
- Explanation of Al-Ajroomiyah will make grammar easy on whosoever Allah wills.
- Studying Al-Ajroomiyah is training for the student on the i'rab of abyat Alfiyah bin Maalik.
- It is indispensable to the serious student of Islamic knowledge.
- Number of levels = 3 levels.
- Number of study hours per level = 40 hours.
- Completion of level 7 in Fajr Center.
- Passing the examination given by the management of the Teaching Affairs department.
'Arood' is a special science related to Arabic poetry. In this program the student will learn to "taste", if you will, the beauty and rhythm of Arabic poetry.
This program has 2 levels, consisting of 30 classroom hours.
Students should have completed all 19 levels of our Classical Foss-ha program; or passed the placement exam for this program.
The objective of this program is to provide students with the necessary tools and information needed to enhance rapid speech and communication development.
Contains three levels ( 30 hrs/each).
Students should have finished level 3 of our classical Foss-ha program or passed the placement exam for this program.
The open reading program trains the student on the art of reading. By studying various excerpts from different subjects (such as traditional Arabic, Islamic and Arabic culture, politics, sociology, Mass media, etc.),the student is trained to understand medium length subjects (what does that mean?), which in turn form the basis to understand novels and stories.
This program has 3 levels, each level consisting of 30 classroom hours
Students should have completed up to level 6 of our Classical Foss-ha program; or passed the placement exam for this program.
This Program aims at elevating the student's level in dictation and accuracy in writing. The student is trained to use proper punctuation (tarqeem) and rules along with other tools that help in achieving accuracy in writing.
Contains One level ( 24 hrs/each).
Students should have finished level 3 of our Classical Foss-ha program or passed the placement exam for this program.
The term "balaghah" in Arabic simply refers to the art of speaking and persuasiveness. In this program the student will learn to use figurative language (similes, metaphors, etc.) to taste the beauty and rhythm in the Arabic Language.
This program has 2 levels, each level consisting of 60 classroom hours.
Students should have completed up to level 9 of our Classical Foss-ha program; or passed the placement exam for this program.
Nah`ou is the science of grammar in the Arabic language; 'Sarf' is the science of morphology in the Arabic Language.
This Program Contains three levels ( 60 hrs/each).
Students should have finished level 7 of our Classical Foss-ha program or passed the placement exam for this program.