In an effort to allow our students to visit Egypt’s many touristic attractions, as well as enjoy their time in Egypt, Fajr Center has taken to organizing a number of intriguing excursions and exciting trips all over Egypt.
Our trips include but are not limited to:
- Hurghada (Red Sea) - 3 nights in a private boat, full board plus beverages.
- Alexandria (Mediterranean Sea) - Citadel of Kait Bay, Alexandria Library, Roman Theatre.
- Al-Azhar Park, Museum, and Nile cruise (Cairo).
- Fayoum (The waterwheels, El Rayan Valley, Lake Karoun).
- Islamic Architecture (Citadel of Saladin, Mosques of Ibn Tolon, Sultan Hassan & El Refaai.
- Magic Land Amusement Park (Dolphin show, Media City Studio, Entertainment City).
- Old Cairo (Khan El Khalili Bazaar, Al-Azhar Mosque, El-Hussein Mosque).
First come first served.
Discount prices available for groups as well as during Summer and Winter Intensive Programs.
For more information contact Mr. Ayman at Student Services
Cell phone: 0101595810.
Or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org