Lateness /Absenteeism Policy:
1- Group Class
• Fajr Center will not tolerate lateness. Points will be deducted from the student arriving up to one hour late. Students arriving more than one hour late will be barred from entering the class room.
• More than five unexcused absences per level will render the student barred from the final exam.
2- Private class
• Students arriving more than one hour late face cancelation of the lesson and will still be charged the course fee.
• Up to 3 excused absences will be accepted during the course without charge.
• Students must report their expected absence at least 24 hours prior to the lesson in order to be considered excused.
• Students will still be charged the course fee for unexcused absences, and are allowed a maximum of 5 unexcused absences.
• 6 or more unexcused absences will render the student dismissed from the course without refund.